Last updated: 23, 2019
At BulkSMS247.com we recognize that your privacy is important. Our goal is to maintain the trust of our users and others who visit our web sites. This document outlines our practices with respect to Protection of Database Information and Disclosure of Your Information.
Below is information regarding BulkSMS247.com's commitment to protect the privacy of users:
1. A user's phonebook, message content and MSISDN's sent to belong exclusively to that user, and will not be disclosed to any third parties without the user's written permission.
2. Any recipient of any message has the right to know the identity of the sender, and this will be disclosed on request to the recipient should such be requested.
3. By using this web site the User consents to the following regarding user contact information: (user contact information refers only to that information supplied when a user registers, and excludes all other information such as phonebook content and message history.):
- 3.1 BulkSMS247.com may use a user’s contact information to communicate with the user from time to time. Users may indicate if they do not wish to receive such communications;
- 3.2 BulkSMS247.com may use user's contact information for non-personal statistical purposes.
Protection of Database Information
Any information sent to BulkSMS247.com for text messaging and or storage purposes will remain the property of the account holder. BulkSMS247.com will at no time collect, redistribute or sell this information, except where legally required by law to do so. This is with particular reference to any database, numbers and/or recipient details that you may deliver to us, or store on our databases.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your personal information with service providers who perform services on our behalf. For example, we may hire other companies to handle the processing of payments, to provide data storage, to host websites, to fulfill orders and shipments, to assist in direct marketing, to conduct audits, etc.
Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to provide the service. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of the information and are prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
Information about our customers, including personal information, may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition, or sale of the company and/or its assets, as well as in the unlikely event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the company.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, respond to claims, or protect the rights, property or safety of our company, employees, customers, or the public.
Limits On Our Abilities
Although your privacy is our top priority, due to the existing statutory, legal and technical environment, we are unable to ensure that personally identifiable information of our Users will not be disclosed to third parties in ways that are not described in this policy.
Additionally, we may (and here you give us authorization to) disclose any private information about you to private entities, law enforcement or other government officials, which we may believe to be necessary at our sole discretion or appropriate to address or to resolve inquiries or problems. We undertake that this will not be done for commercial purposes or for our personal gain.